Search This Blog

Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Why Caramel Macchiato?

Phew! After 3 DAYS of wars between me n blogger, my new blog "Caramel Macchiato" is finally born! YaY~ *applause + drum roll + fireworks*

Firstly, why do i named it "Caramel Macchiato"? Because i just simply love it! Its my favourite drink. As simple as that ♥

Hmmph, apparently, this is not my first blog. I started my first blog around 16. Was at friendster.. LOL. I know i know.. frienster is lame.. who doesn't have his past.. :p That blog is a place where i express my anger n dissatisfaction. So, basically those post are mainly negative thoughts. Haha, kinda childish yea! After that, i open some blogs, posted few journals which  i don't wish people to read n i closed it down after awhile.. some i just forgot my username n passwords... =.=

Throughout all these years, i have been reading quite a lot of blogs. The way the bloggers express their thinkin n personalities r inspiring! Most importantly, it even help people sometimes! Im encouraged, i hope my blog can become a blessing too. Thus i decided to reopen a new blog randomly with enthusiasm. :D

Those blog i had previously were in simple layout n template. This time i really wanna create a quality blog that would make people feel like reading it. Therefore i start exploring the edits n customize design tabs.. i admit im a blog dummie .___. i have no idea with editing n stuffs at all. The HTML thingy is really driving me crazy!! After much reference of other's blog, i finally come out with a basic one after 3 DAYS of hair wiring. >(

Lastly, hope u like the bossa nova music i add ♥  caramel macchiato + bossa nova = perfect combination! Just make me feel so relax n soothin'.. love it. Stay tune, there's more to come :)

Life is like a cup of caramel macchiato, full bodied of espresso - bitterness that keep u awake and super sweet caramel drizzle - happiness that makes u smile. Life is always two sided, but its all good!


Cheers,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment