Search This Blog

Sunday, February 6, 2011

Achieve ur dream.. boobs? Part 1 ;)

every girl's dream huh? to have a perfect body.


According to my experience, its easy to have a thin waist or flat abs (u just have to starve for few days then u can achieve it..LOL) rather than havin nice breasts. Cause breast tend to get smaller when u over diet especially after your development period (13-18yrs old), its very hard to grow back. So its super difficult to maintain breasts as they easily shrink or saggy.

Awww...


 However, trend nowadays no longer demand for big boobies. I asked a lot of my male friends, they told me big boobs are quite disgusting as the ratio with body are weird. N it doesn't look natural at all.


I think Jessica Alba has the perfect body. She looks healthy! Not to mention, her breast size is just nice. Not too big nor too small.
Hmmm.. When i was in high school, i was quite chubby but used to have C70.. After i started college, i tend to diet, cause i wasn't satisfied with my belly. But due to wrong method i used plus i ve been drinking a lot.. heehee ;p.. i found that my boobs are getting smaller n smaller..OMG!!! I shrink until small B Cup.. T.T Its too late when i realized.. :(  So, i ve been doing some research on how to enhance them.

N so, i ve tried F Cup Cookies & Kinohimitsu BustUp Drink.
U can find F Cup cookies in Sasa. I bought it at RM 168 for 2 weeks supply. It comes with chocolate or soy milk flavor. Its extremely tasty that give u the urge to munch it all in one shot! However, ur only allow to consume 2 cookies per day.

How does it work?
Each cookie contain 50mg of Pueraria Mirifica. It is a natural breast-enhancing ingredient found from plant. Thailand women has been using it for ages to enhance their breasts. 

The promoter told me that normally it works after 14days of consuming. Ur breast will become larger, fuller and firmer. But, the results differ from every person.

1,2,3,4,5 days.........14days!!!!

Ta dang!!!! *look down* 
Eee??? Nothing??? I was totally disappointed to the result. It just doesn't work on me. Nothing happen at all... I din even feel a single swell.

*sigh*

ITS NOT WORTH FOR MY $$....

I read some other reviews, it takes a very long time to get desire size.. And if u stop, ur breast will back to square 1. haih. Furthermore it never guarantee ur boobs will grow after months..  its kinda risky for me after investing so much money. i decided to stop.

But if u want, u can give it a try ;) Do share with me if there's any effect!

Cheers,
Sharon

No comments:

Post a Comment