Search This Blog

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

future

All of a sudden.. bunch of peers are getting married. Nice.. happy for them :)

Something came thru my mind, if im still with you.. what will us be? yea.. we'll probably getting married soon too after 7 years of relationship. But too bad, things doesn't work out the way we wanted. My bad. The ending might be different if we started late.. After i explored the world, after u became matured.. Right person but wrong timing.

How bout u? the one i love so much that im willing to give up everything for? u said this is not the end yet.. u asked me to believe that u are building a better foundation for our future.. i dont know.. how can i trust when u dun even fetch me to hospital when i got asthma attack? i wanna love u n i loved u a lot. But things you said n your promises is so much different from what you do. Should i make it as a childish act? or should i make it as selfish? that you only love me when i m lovable, n you dont love me anymore when im a burden. if i wait for you, it cost me 2 years of my precious youth, do you know how much is that cost for a girl? what if you fail me like you used to do? its not just "sorry" can compensate. if you fail do you lose anything? no.

yea, i shouldnt put u as the priority of my life anymore. im sorry. i wish we can fight for our future together.

No comments:

Post a Comment